NuViza is a multi level marketing, direct selling company that provides total body health and wellness products. Alexander Evaji is the CEO and Founder of the company. Prior to founding NuViza Alexander developed and grew multiple enterprises starting at the age of 19. He was known as one of the youngest top producers for a telecommunications company.
The grand opening of the company was January 1, 2011. Back then the company only had three products available. In 2012 the company expanded the product line adding 2 more products to the list. By 2014 NuViza started the year out with a record breaking month by growing 117%.
The company also expanded in 2012 into Japan and in 2014 the company had expansions in Sweden and the Caribbean Islands. The company’s philosophy is ” Put people first, as they are the champions of the philosophy”.
The company has grown now offering 13 different products that are all said to be made using only natural products to improve a persons overall health. The company produces and sells supplements, energy blends and skin care products.
- DTX – A whole body detox supplement.
- Burn X – Supports metabolism increase and fat burn.
- EMZ – Promotes healthy digestion.
- GenKi – A complete multi-vitamin that uses an anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, omega and cellular rejuvenation formula.
- O.N.E – Meal replacement powder.
- 10GO – Black coffee with energy, mood and libido blends added to it.
- GIA – Their darker than black coffee infused with 5 hour energy.
- EGO – Dragon berry flavored natural energy shots.
This line of skin care products is called Aerra.
- Instant Youth Optimizer – Firms, lifts and tightens skin.
- DDR Day Cream – Alleviates expression lines, provides antioxidant protection and hydrates the skin.
- Telomere Night Cream – Slows down the deterioration process by rejuvenating the skin.
- NutriMyst Cleanser – Cleans away build-up and impurities.
- CoQ10 pH Toner – A topical supplement that nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
The skin care regimen has scientifically been proven to work. A 28 day study showed the following results.
- Reduced wrinkle depth by 19%
- Increased elasticity by 22%
- Improved texture by 28%
- Increased clarity by 29%
- Increased moisture by 34%
- Decreased pigmented spots by 58%
- Increased smoothness by 28%
All of the items available from NuViza contain all natural ingredients including the skin products.
Becoming an independent distributor through NuViza can provide experience through their training program, flexibility of your schedule due to the fact that you work whenever you wish to, use of the Virtual Office system which makes it easier for you track your progress and sales, as well as, unlimited options, opportunity to generate uncapped income and room to grow.
You have the potential to earn an income through:
- Retail Profit
- Fast Start Bonuses
- Daily Override Bonuses
- Team Development Bonuses
- Match Bonuses
- Mega Line Bonuses
- Lifestyle Bonuses
- Advancement Bonuses
All of the profits and bonuses are calculated daily except the Mega line, Lifestyle and Advancement bonuses which are calculated monthly. Very much like other MLM marketing companies the bigger the team and the more advancements made is the bigger the profit can be.
The company has been in business for 5 years and has gained nothing but success. Starting out with a product line of 3 items and working up to a total of 13 at this time. The founder of the company seems to have a great understanding of the way a business should work and claims to have the customers best interest in mind. There are several reviews out there stating that the company is just another pyramid scheme from past distributors.
The company has had only 1 customer complaint filed against them that has been resolved in the proper manner. 3 out of 7 reviews claim the company is not worth the time and that it is a pyramid scheme, while the other 5 have nothing but good comments and would recommend the company to other people.
There is opportunity in the company with room to move up in ranking and increase your generated income. Some people feel that the items are a little over priced but they are actually not that bad at all.